Multi Vitamins Gummies
- Contains essential vitamins and minerals for essential for day to day activities.
- Vitamin A & C : Essential for healthy eyesight and good for the immune system.
- B Vitamins : Vitamin B6, folic acid, vitamin B12 and pantothenic acid help keep your skin and hair healthy.
- Vitamin E & D : Supports bone, muscles and beneficial for the heart.
- Zinc : Supports Healthy immune system.
- Inositol : Supports Cell Membrane health.
- Biotin : Helps in maintaining healthy hair and makes them thick and lustrous.
- Gluten Free, Gelatin free, Soy free, Vegan friendly and Made in India.
- All of this packed in a yummy gummy!
Every once in a while, we decide we need to treat out bodies like a temple. We write down a plan for a balanced healthy diet and follow it everyday and become ready for a healthy future.
Can’t relate? Neither can we. Trying to stick to a healthy-balanced diet, almost never works out, and at times even a healthy diet might not be enough.
Thankfully, the market keeps providing us with alternatives to not adhere to a strict diet and still become healthy.
Presenting Healthyments™ Multi Vitamin Gummies, power packed with not 1 or 2 but 15 daily essential nutrients.
equivalents (one gummy) :
- Vitamin A(450 mg): Half a cup of carrots.
- Vitamin C(16 mg): 2 apples
- Vitamin D3(2000 iu): 1.5 tablespoon of cod liver oil
- Vitamin E(15 mg) : 2 ounce of almonds
- Vitamin B: 2 cups of broccoli
- Boron(1.5 mg):2 Bananas
Why Healthyments™ Multi Vitamin Gummies?
Essential nutrients are called so for a reason, our body needs them,
and the deficiency of them can cause some serious problems.
Healthyments™ Multi-Vitamin gummies are carefully made under GMP standards and FSSAI license. They’re non-GMO, cruelty free and Vegan friendly.
Disclaimer : †Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FSSAI and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. HEALTHYMENTS™ is a registered trademark of Uggapi Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. The views and nutritional advice expressed by HEALTHYMENTS™ are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a severe medical condition, see your physician of choice. Individual results may vary.