Hair Vitamins Gummies
- Vitamin A : Just like your face, your scalp needs moisture and Vitamin A helps maintaining that moisture. Dry scalp can lead to itchiness and eventually hair fall. It also helps keeping the circulation in your scalp intact promoting healthy hair growth.
- Vitamin C : It aids in the production of collagen which is important for hair growth while also helping the scalp absorb Iron, that makes your hair strong.
- Vitamin D : Helps in the creation of new hair follicles, hence increasing the thickness.
- Vitamin E : It is essential that we look at hair problems from the root, i.e. your scalp. Vitamin E makes sure your scalp stays healthy by reducing oxidative stress and maintaining the lipid layer.
- Vitamin B : Help creating red blood cells which carry oxygen and nutrients to the scalp.
- Zinc : Hair tissue and repair. It also keeps the oil glands on your scalp working properly.
- Gluten Free, Gelatin free, Soy free, Vegan friendly and Made in India.
- All packed in one delicious gummy.
Imagine your perfect world.
This world changes from person to person, but the one thing that they have in common is that no matter where you picture yourself, you see thick lustrous hair flowing in the wind.
Healthy hair is in the checklist of every person out there, regardless of their gender.
But getting that healthy lock of hair is harder than it used to be years ago, thanks to increased pollution, stress and an uneven diet.
All of us have gone through the stage of trying to find the best shampoos, and hair-oils that best suit our hair. Every now and then, we look up home-remedies for naturally healthy hair.
But, every time, we give up in about a week,
“It’s such a hassle to apply egg on my hair every other day…”
What if we tell you, all you need to do is take two seconds out of your life and we will give you the hair that you dream of.
Introducing Healthyments™ Hair Gummies, formulated with 13 essential hair-friendly vitamins and minerals like Biotin, Zinc to name a few.
equivalents (1 gummy) :
- Biotin (10 mg): 1000x more biotin than a whole egg.
- Vitamin A (1.2 mg): 2.5 cups of carrots.
- Vitamin C (80 mg): 1 orange.
- Vitamin D (800iu): 1.5 tsp of cod liver oil.
- Vitamin E (14.8 mg): 2 ounces of almonds.
- Zinc (2 mg): 10x zinc than in one cup of spinach.
Why Healthyments™ Hair Vitamins Gummies?
Your thick, beautiful hair is waiting on the other end, and Healthyments hair gummies will take you there.
Healthyments™ hair vitamins gummies are carefully made under GMP standards and FSSAI license. They’re non-GMO, cruelty free and Vegan friendly.
Disclaimer : †Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FSSAI and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. HEALTHYMENTS™ is a registered trademark of Uggapi Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. The views and nutritional advice expressed by HEALTHYMENTS™ are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a severe medical condition, see your physician of choice. Individual results may vary.